User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Print Layout with print.css

Hi,
    I have created a printer-friendly page using css. The thing is, I only want the image to show - no text. I have been able to do this. But I would like the image to print out in the middle of the page instead of the upper end. Is there a way I can code my print.css page so that the image will center on the page upon printing? I've tried various methods without success. You can see the current page at http://karenswhimsy.com/public-domai...derland-2.shtm . Thanks in advance for the help.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This may or may not be of any help. however my print preview puts the file pretty close to center on firefox. Other than that, I would suggest that you center the image in a 8x10 document in photoshop or whatever program you use to produce the images, print styles are fairly tricky to do.
    San Diego Freelance Web Development Contractor
    Great Taste, no Filler. Now with no Trans Fat!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, that's a good idea . . . for next time. But I've already optimized a couple hundred images, so if I can't find a coding solution, I'll probably just accept things the way they are. Thanks for the suggestion, though.