SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Footer not sticking...

Hey guys.

I'm having trouble making the footer stick to the bottom. It seems to work until I put the navigation in. The navigation uses something called moo.fx, a simple javascript function for the smooth animation thing.

You will notice I've managed to get the footer to stick to the bottom of the content, but not the page. I have tried so many different ways and it's driving me nuts!

The html file is here: http://www.robbiecoutts.com/robbieco...ool%20Website/

and the css file is here: http://www.robbiecoutts.com/robbieco...site/style.css

You may also notice I have put an iframe in for the links to load in, I would love it if someone could suggest another method of loading this content in without the ugly scrolling bars?

Cheers

bo5ton

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok, I found the footer problem. Just needed to position is as absolute and set the bottom to 0. Thought I had tried this, obviously not.

But I would still like a suggestion as to what to do with the iframes, they're not very pretty...

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello

Yes it sure sticks at the bottom now , I am afraid you have to go back to the drawing board, maybe start reading the sticky at the top of this forum
    Last edited by all4nerds; Sep 8, 2007 at 23:18.