Greetings

I have a banner in my site legaliza-te.com, where the banner's image is the first line's background picture for resizing purposes in different resolutions.

But i'm looking for a way to get the table's edges rounded. But in this case i cant use that old trick of rounding the picture's edges, or creating more rows and complete the banner picture with round edges, just because the picture is resizeable, see for your self: www.legaliza-te.com

So i want to "hide" the table edges with a mask, is that possible with CSS??

If you dont understand what i meant, here's a picture to explain better, because this can sound really confusing:

That's what i want, a mask that crops/cuts/hides the edges of that table.

That row source code is this one:

PHP Code:
<table border="0" bordercolor="#CCCCCC" width="100%" id="table1" style="border-collapse: collapse" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0">
    <
tr>

<
td colspan="3" height="180" align="right" background="banner1.jpg" valign="bottom">

<
font color="#ffffff" size="1">Existem 265 aplicações e 37 membros no Legaliza-te!</font>

</
td>
    </
tr

Where you see
"<td colspan="3" height="180" align="right" background="banner1.jpg" valign="bottom">"
Is where the banner picture is defined as background.
Look i cant do it other way, because i cant have a picture adapted to a 800x600 resolution and at the same time to a 1280x1024.

So this mask is really the only solution left..

Can you help me?