User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

image homogenization

Is there any feature in any piece of software that will allow you to homogenize the color/contrast/brightness etc. in a group of images? I take pictures of many products for display on the web, and there is A LOT of tweaking/adjusting etc. involved in making them look true to the original and all match with each other. What is the best way to go about this? Thanks!
    But what care I for praise? - Bob Dylan

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In photoshop you can use something called actions to automate a batch of images. But saying that its not a good idea because not all images are the same and they probably would require different levels of corrections.

I would do them individualy if I were you

qamar

SitePoint Evangelist
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, what I need is a way for all of the images to be adjusted auctomatically so they all match without individual attention....
    But what care I for praise? - Bob Dylan

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, if you're looking to do all images in a folder or something like that, Photoshop can batch 'em for you! Take a glance at your help in PS and read this thread. Then all you have to do is wait for Creole to chime in (the man is actually an unsharp mask -- he's that good!)... ;-)

~~Ian