SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Talking Help!! I need the following items!!

Help!!

I am looking for the following items.. I am new to development.. Heres "The List" =)

1.)I am looking for a place or software where I can make a newsletter, be able to host it online, & enter my members names (or have them enter it)so that it will automatically e-mail them a copy? I really need this to be free, and easy to use..

2.)Is there any good Free Hosting out there for a small business?

3.)I want to use some services & private label them for my site.. (like www.uremember.com) any suggestions?

Thanks!
    Ask me how to make Money by offering your customers Credit Card Processing!! BIG money!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No business-related is good for a free hosting site. There use to be this e-commerce site but now charges free. Anyway, you can ask this question in the free web hosting section of this forum.
    The Star Circle Quest Community - Community website for SCQ fans.
    Telebisyon.net - Reference guide to TV series shown in the Philippines.
    Lyrics Server Online! - All the lyrics you can get on one website.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This is a pretty common question, but there aren't really any free/good hosts out there, those two attributes dont often occur

As friend_al_23 said, you should consider buying a domain name for about $10 US and some $5/month hosting, because free hosting is not the best way to promote your bussiness.

You wont find any good free mailing lists either, you will either have to script one yourself, or pay for one.

What do you mean by
    I want to use some services & private label them for my site.. (like www.uremember.com) any suggestions?