Quote Originally Posted by my question on SitePoint Books forum
Hi
I am finishing up the animation chapter in Simply JavaScript. And I have come to the highlight example which uses both the "prototype library" and "script.aculo.us". More exactly it uses JavaScript externally linked with these two filenames 'src="prototype.js" ' and 'src="scriptaculous.js" '. Finding and downloading "prototype.js"was not a problem but when I used to zip file I found at "script.aculo.us" it unzipped but I could not find the"scriptaculous.js" file in the unzipped package. Can you please give me exacting information on just how I get this file.
Sincerely
Marc
Hi
on another thread on the SitePoint books forum I asked a question I quoted above and was not able to obtain a reply. So I am wondering if I was confused. In the zip file of the "script.aculo.us" animation library you do find a "prototype.js" file when you unzipped the package. I am wondering if that includes the animation library these days or do I still need to find a file marked "scriptaculous.js" to start writing programs which rely on the "script.aculo.us" animation library? If you can not answer this question exactly some words of encouragement on getting "script.aculo.us" animation library working would be appreciated.

Sincerely
Marc