SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We're a movie review site so probably publish more often than your typical blog or tech site. Between the four reviewers we would average approx one review a day. Some days three, some days none, depends who has seen something they want to write about.

Box Office Figures get published once a week post weekend (North America and Australia). Includes a write up on what went down when the dust settled.

Aim to write a major article, multiple pages indepth coverage, about once a month. Takes quite sometime to research the facts, ensure dates are correct, croxs "t"s and dot "i"s.

Currently working on one for the whole "The Exorcist" thing, have something like 300 MS Word pages of research. Maybe I should write a book instead and get sitepoint to publish it.
    www.scaryminds.com ScaryMinds - horror's last colonial outpost.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I write several articles per day depending on which site needs content. I try not to go more than 3 days without publishing a new article on all of my blogs but each blog is a specific interest to me. For example, the last week, I've found it very easy to blog on my Baseball blog because we're headed towards the World Series and I'm and avid baseball fan, so I'm putting particular interest onto that endeavor. In the meantime, I'm struggling to keep up my other blogs.

I try to keep a schedule like Darren Rowse aka ProBlogger suggests but sometimes I have multiple articles to do every day, other days I'm dried up. You have to roll with the changes and follow wherever the day takes you.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I write in my 2 blogs each day. hard, but now i can manage it.New articles 1 per week or every 2 weeks, depending on the site. I have many forums too, that means daily action too

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i write about 2 articles each for my two blogs. i give much time on link building rather than in article writing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I try and write an article daily but sometimes finding new topic isn't as easy as I thought it would be. I search news articles and try to find my niche article but it seem to be harder then I thought. So I search Google, Yahoo and other sites looking for that next article and today I haven't found anything yet

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i'm posting every day on mine But i have to since i'm providing stock market updates hehe
    but in the weekends when the markets are closed i have some rest
    Metals & Oil: commodity investing

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now, I am writing one article per month. I need to increase that rate.

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by mydream View Post
    Right now, I am writing one article per month. I need to increase that rate.
    Yes, I do think that one a month is just a wee bit "light".

I try to post/write a new article at least 3 times a month, more if I have something good to say.

ECS Dave

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I have specific blog with content from Youtube and I have script that publish one post per hour. On the other hand on other my blogs I write about two-three posts monthly. Google loves the first one option and I think that is very important to publish a lot of content daily.