Please give me a lead, I don't know what to google for. I want to build php+db relations between content and menu - examples:
- for title page, there will be menu block with four main menus.
- for all pages with articles, let's display three menus relevant to articles (last 10, most read etc).
- for all pages with articles from one specific category, there will be menu block with only one menu (list of categories)
- for articles written by anybody who has birthday today, menu displays module "congratulation"
- for page with events, menu will show four menus relevant to events.
It evokes tree hierarchy, but should I try implement this relations as tree? I need general solution, configurable from admin pages, not thousands of IF.