SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tooltip by search

Hi All,
    I have a small query for you.
    I am trying to locate the positions on the map in form of a tooltip thru a search option resembling that of a google map search.
    Primarily,I am displaying a tooltip whenever mouseover event is happening on the certain coordinates of the map.But,the second part of the application is to get the tooltip popup automatically whenever a string relating to the map coordicates is entered(something like google map search tooltip popup).
    So I am really under pressure to finish off my application at the earliest from my higherups.I kindly request you all to lemme off from this nod.

Thanks and Regards
    Bunny

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    would your search be searching whats contained in the tooltips or the co-ordinates?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tooltip Popup

Hi Roberts,
    Thx for your reply.
    My requirement is ,I shud be able to popup the tooltip on particular coordinates on the map.Like,when any string is provided in the search box,depending on the string I shud query the dbase for that particular string and ping the coordinates(in the same row of the string in dbase) and popup the tooltip with some information.
    Hope I am clear to you.
    Once again thx for your response and expecting the same at the earliest.

Thanks and Regards
    Bunny