SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Cross Browser Event Manager

I developed a script for handling cross browser compatible DOM events with the ability to 'pass' pre-populated javascript objects into the event manager and record the number of times the event had been raised. Much praise to quirksmode.org for advanced cross browser event handling, as well as many other internet resources on object-oriented javascript, and Kravvitz for bug testing and review. I had posted it on DevShed forums where Kravvitz then suggested I additionally post a link here for further review.

It has been noted that this script will not work with IE 5.0 and older due to the Function.call statement.

http://forums.devshed.com/javascript...ml#post1877345

pagefusion.org/libraries/xbem_lite/xbem_lite.js

Thanks,
    Manalive.

EDIT: additionally, the version history can be found at pagefusion.org/libraries/xbem_lite/schema.xml

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    IIRC it's against the rules to self promote.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I do apologize, I only posted it here on recommendation from Kravvitz. If it makes a difference, the code is released Open-Source GPL and I am only attempting to provide a solution I developed in the absence of another to the community. Again, I am sorry if this is still considered self-promotion, please inform me or simply remove the material in question. Thank you.