User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question How can I creat amazing popup like this?? HELP PLZZ

Hi every 1, I hope u're all doing great.
    I have been searching for a long time for a tutorial on javascript popup windows that didnít have the toolbar, titlebar, etc. but couldb't find what I really want!
    I want to creat internal pop windows that lays over the content of the web site.
    I'm gona give u an example so u'll know what I mean,check out this wonderful site http://foxie.ru/
    and click on "about" or the pic within a frame.
    I know its a combination of CSS\Javascript but I dont know exactly how to do it.
    any 1 plzz help me with this and I'll BE SOOOOO GRATEFUL.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagy View Post
    [COLOR="Purple"][B]Hi every 1, I hope u're all doing great.
    I have been searching for a long time for a tutorial on javascript popup windows that didn’t have the toolbar, titlebar, etc. but couldb't find what I really want!
    You could try UltimaTips, which is a tooltip generator that also allows you to display any manually marked-up element. When the content looks the way you want it, you just style it display:none and pass its ID to the script. It works on delayed hover rather than on click.
    Tab-indentation is a crime against humanity.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Or. This is simply a div, that has either an iFrame or an div with content in. You can design your pop-up, and export the images, and then use css to style it. Then you use javascript to display and position it.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You could try UltimaTips, which is a tooltip generator that also allows you to display any manually marked-up element. When the content looks the way you want it, you just style it display:none and pass its ID to the script. It works on delayed hover rather than on click.
    Thank u Logic Ali for ur quick response,I read b4 about tooltips but its not quite what I really want,I want when I click on a button,a new page pop up and loading over the content of the main page,but anyway thank u soo mcuh.

Or. This is simply a div, that has either an iFrame or an div with content in. You can design your pop-up, and export the images, and then use css to style it. Then you use javascript to display and position it.
    yeah this is what I think too gRoberts,but I wanted in lil bit further details or an example.
    Im novice in CSS and JS and still studying it but couldn't help my self to know more about how can I do something like that
    anyway,BIG thank u and I hope u can provide me with some tutorial or an example some time when u're free, so I can understand it more.

SitePoint Guru
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Tagy View Post
    Thank u Logic Ali for ur quick response,I read b4 about tooltips but its not quite what I really want,I want when I click on a button,a new page pop up and loading over the content of the main page,
    Does PopUtopia come any closer?
    Tab-indentation is a crime against humanity.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does PopUtopia come any closer?
    yah I guess it is ,and I think I have to play with the stylesheets till i get it the way that I want it.
    Thank u soo much Logic Ali