SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Contest Entry Trouble

Hi guys,

just a quick question. I have entered into one of the contests and submitted/uploaded my entry. It is a jpeg file, around 200Kb in size and no larger than 600 pixels in any one length. However, the problem is that it displays the thumbnail fine, but when you click to view it, or enlarge it, i get a blank page saying it could not be displayed as it has errors. I withdrew the entry originally, resubmitting a smaller sized image incase that was the problem, but it is still the same. I could not see any details regarding restriction of file sizes (either in Kb or pixels) and thus am a little stuck in figuring out what is causing it. Any help or guidance on the matter is much appreciated.

here's the link

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    False alarm, problem solved. Been testing different browsers and got it working.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ARGH! thought i had fixed it, but no i can view the enlarged versions using safari, but not with IE or Firefox. And its not just me. Any ideas anyone?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Couldn't figure out what the hell was causing it, tried using png files instead, works a treat.
    room22 design & marketing