Hybrid View

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ajax Form?

Hi
    I am doing a single page portfolio site and want to add a simple contact form to that page. I dont want the page to reload when the visitor clicks 'send'. Please tell me how I should go about it? Are there some free resources which is easy to use/configure? I am sorry if I posted in the wrong place (maybe this is only for experts?)
    Thanks a lot in advance.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Download this script its straight forward and you should get it workingwith no probs http://www.hotscripts.com/jump.php?l...56&jump_type=1

Or even better go to hotscripts.com

that link points to the ajax script section and from there search for a script that will do just what you want and don't buy one because i'm sure you can find one that does that. If you want to buy don't let me stop you but there are free scripts in that section that will do exactly what you want.

If you find one that you like and need help i can help you integrate it no cost or anything so if you get stuck just ask
    Last edited by shotaz; Jul 20, 2007 at 15:47. Reason: added in the bit where i offer to help