SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has anyone here bought software from this source? What do you think of it? I bought one of their programs and was really dissapointed. Their Mailloop automated email handling program sounded great, but there is a 48 hour turn time on email tech support, no user's guide, no telephone number on the website, and they failed to mention that some important features don't work with Outlook! Despite this, they have some other products that look interesting. I would really like to hear from other people who have bought stuff from IMC.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bought the course and am still reading it. I am going to try the softwares he recommends after I finish reading. By the way, What do you think about the course? Can you tell me the softwares you've already tried?

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We purchased the course and found it the best on the market today. We also purchased the mailloop program. The instructions are in video format which you access from the help menu from mailloop. They are awesome videos and very self-explanatory.

I love mailloop.

My two cents.

Sykaro Online http://www.sykaro.com

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is it necessary to buy Eudora? I was wondering if Outlook would do the job but it seems that some features of Mailloop won't work with Outlook. Is Mailloop really the best? Is there any other software that does the same thing that Mailloop does?