SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile Marketplace feedback for a new guy.

Hello everyone.

First off this is my first post here so id like to say hi to you all. Stumbled across this site from a link on deviantart and seems like a place i could realy get to love.

Ok. the question at hand.

I came across the site by stumbling on a marketplace link. Now i have always been aware of online market places but had not found one tailored to web design and graphical design so when i came across this i was very excited. The main question is about the effectivness. Are the designs that go up selling, is there a decent customer base on this website for the designs being put up. If anyone with experience on the marketplace here (specificly in logo and web design) could put up some info/experiences that would be very very heldful.

Cheers

Ludderz~

Edit: If this thread is in the wrong area (i looked for a more suitable) please move it there, ty

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    bump~

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Are you a designer yourself? Are you looking to selling your designs in the marketplace?

I have purchased templates from the marketplace and held contests. you can look at the success of those auctions/contests by looking at the status of those threads.
    Sara

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am a designer myself, As im often making templates to keep me constructive i was thinking of putting them online for sale.