SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    okay I'm going to see if I can get some help. I've moved the script around and still I'm running into problems.
    detectPlugin( 'QuickTime' ) == true ) is where I think the issue is.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    um...well the site I asked the question on well they are not that friendly which is why I came here. looks like I'm out of luck.

I meant that to happen silver trophybronze trophy Raffles's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You should work harder at solving the problem yourself instead of simply posting on an internet forum expecting others to do the work for you. It's unlikely that you'll get the help you want if you ask for it with the impatient tone you're taking, as if you deserve the help or as if we're supposed to help you. People here help you because they want to, because they're happy to give their time towards it, not because they should.

If you don't show any gratitude then you're unlikely to receive any more help, which is the case in this instance. I think you should be more grateful. In fact, you haven't shown any at all. In addition, you don't make much of an effort when posing your questions, most of your posts are difficult to comprehend.

I've helped you a fair bit already and frankly I've lost the patience and the will to help you simply because of your attitude. I hope you solve your problem, but if you want others to help you, you won't get far with your spoilt behaviour of expecting something for absolutely nothing.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I only went back to that forum to hope to solve this quicky and report what I was told here. this whole thing started on the forum. I know i'm not the best colder but I did have my own code for this but the funny thing is even if I could get my own code to work messing with other peoples code never worked. I was nicer to the people of that forum but after visiting forum after forum asking a question that should be easy to

solve turning into a nightmare. No forum in the end could or was willing to help. one forum could fix the links and nothing else other could revise a detection script but didn't know about using classnames. and one strange one didn't know about mebeding a player.

I went to the forum hoping to talk to some one whould may have an idea on just was was wrong with how the decection script was set up. anyway I see that atleast that part of what i'll be working on for quite a wile.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like I said, you can't simply expect people to help you. They'll help you if you pose your question politely and clearly, which you aren't able to do.

Also, your logic is completely flawed. Just because you've been to several other forums before doesn't mean you can come to this one and behave like a spoilt child. Lastly, you seem to think that just because someone can't help you they're not worthy of your gratitude.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well you're not worthy if your going to actlike that. I've not been on the forum long enough to have learned how the forum members act. well even though the froum that I was on was not even as close to solving the probem I respect them more.

-good day

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's not about how the forum members act, it's about common decency.