User Tag List

<C²: web standards /> cybercodeur's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Arrow Looking for CSS God or Goddess

Okay I need help... again

I am redesigning my site (yet, once more), only this time it's all CSS no tables, DOM browsers, blah, blah, blah; the whole thing.

I've come pretty far and everything is almost 100% perfect with my layout. Yeah for me!

However I am having trouble with the padding at the bottom of my page; as soon as I reduce the size of my browser window (or if there is more text than what my screen resolution can show), it creates a scrollbar (which is good), but it doesn't go down to my copyright line. For some reason, I can't seem to get it to go all the way down. Sometimes it will show the content zone completely, sometimes it will lose one or two lines at the bottom (plus the copyright line in all cases).

I am including links to both my page and my CSS file. If anyone can figure out, I'd very much appreciate some help.

Web file
    CSS file
    Denis Boudreau <C²/> - Web Standards & Accessibility
    [+] ICQ number: 115649885 || Email: denis@cybercodeur.net
    [+] Daily Weblog on Web standards and accessibility : CYBERcodeur.net

<C²: web standards /> cybercodeur's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    OK problem settled! It was only a matter of not attributing a top property to my contentZone which was in relative positionning (if anyone cares).

I managed to do what I wanted by assigning a much bigger top-padding which comes out to the same thing visually and allowed me to cut in the code even more.

-- CASE CLOSED.
    Denis Boudreau <C²/> - Web Standards & Accessibility
    [+] ICQ number: 115649885 || Email: denis@cybercodeur.net
    [+] Daily Weblog on Web standards and accessibility : CYBERcodeur.net