User Tag List

Thread: Gallery

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Gallery

Hello,
    I have been running Photokorn Image Gallery on my site for a while now and have decided that I would like a copy on my local wamp5 installation to browse and try different settings with. I did the following:

- Downloaded a copy of the "photokorn" folder from my webspace and placed it within my wamp5 installation within the website I run the gallery on. So if root of wamp 3 was "www" then photokorn would be:
    www/template atm/photokorn

- Backed up the photokorn database and imported it into mysql on wamp5

- Opened the photokorn/includes/mysql.inc.php file and changed the settings to:

<?php
    $dbhost = "localhost";
    $dbname = "rctneil_photokorn";
    $dbusername = "root";
    $dbpassword = "";
    $dir_path = "/photokorn";
    $url = "C:/wamp/www/template atm/photokorn";
    $db_prefix = "photokorn_";
    $pkv = "1.542";
    ?>

Doing all this, I get the following errors when trying to view the gallery on my local wamp5 installation:

Warning: require_once(/photokorn/includes/getlang.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\template atm\photokorn\index.php on line 22

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '/photokorn/includes/getlang.php' (include_path='.;C:\php5\pear') in C:\wamp\www\template atm\photokorn\index.php on line 22

Can anyone help with this?

Thanks

Neil

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Fix your $dir_path variable. That's not the path you installed it to