User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    SitePoint Wizard silver trophy kyberfabrikken's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jaswinder_rana View Post
    So, as i need all this working in my project (not jsut one aspect) so i am assuming i should go with infrastructure (Symfony in my case) one, right?
    Probably. Cake and Symfony are further ahead in regards to integration than ZF. In your case, I would think that's a good thing. PRADO is also quite tightly integrated, so if you prefer that style, it's also a viable option. I think that about sums up your candidates -- When it comes to RAD, good documentation and a large userbase are a huge boon, so you definitely want to go with the popular choices.

All IMHO of course.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Grossman View Post
    More's better right? In fact, you can use Symfony (which weighs in at a bit under 2MB), and run the entire Zend Framework as a plugin to a Symfony project.

http://trac.symfony-project.com/trac/wiki/sfZendPlugin

A bridge between the frameworks with autoloading of Zend classes you use in your Symfony project
    The same thing can be accomplished with CakePHP.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It wouldn't be the same, since it'd be missing all the Symfony awesomeness. I don't want to bake, I want to develop