SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am considering using Northsky, based on comments I have read in this forum. As of last week, the Northsky site listed 3 options: co-branded, premier, and strategic. Now I can only find info about co-branded on their site.

Does anyone know if they still offer the Premier solution? I don't recall all of the details, but I know they offered customizable pages under certain circumstances. I really don't like the 'cookie-cutter' appearance of the co-branded solution.

Also, the only e-mail address I can find on their site is for ad sales. Does anyone know of an e-mail address for general inquiries? I took a stab at info@, but it was returned to sender.

Thanks!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i applied through the site form on April 22, 2000 and they are still reviewing my application

If it takes them that long, i'd say use the form since they can get back to you on it. You see they replied to my form submission will answers to my questions.. i sent another reply and they said they are still reviewing it and that was May 2, 2000.

last year i asked about the premier solution and back then setup fee was US$10,000 and then per user fees or shared ads arrangements from then on.

If they don't get back to me soon I am going with other companies offering the same solution...

------------------

3 lines for Sig only !!!

[This message has been edited by jonese (edited May 13, 2000).]

- done

[This message has been edited by prequel (edited May 13, 2000).]

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote/font><HR>Does anyone know of an e-mail address for general inquiries?<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I got a spam (actually 2 spams to 2 different e-mail addresses) from:
    Tyler Garns
    Tel: 801-437-6030
    Fax: 801-437-6020
    Email: tgarns@northsky.com

So that could be the contact. I'm disappointed that they spammed me though, even though what they offer is exactly what I need and wasn't looking for (I didn't think it existed).

So, I am now wondering if there are any good alternatives to this one for branded free homepage communities.