If you'll take a look here: http://dmsuperman.homeip.net/portfolio2/ in both IE and Firefox, you'll see some differences.

Firstly, open it up in IE. Look at the arrow buttons for the images. The numbers are all as they should be (25 x 25) but for some reason, the images inside the links for the arrows cause a random extra 4 pixel border to appear below the image but inside the link. If I change the arrow image to some other element (ie a span tag or just plain text) then it works just fine, but for some reason the images inside the link cause the link to have an extra 4 pixels of bottom padding. I tried adding a border to the image to test it out, and the 4 pixels are not inside the image element, they are below it, so it's either 4 pixels of margin on the image or 4 of padding on the link.

My main problem is when you open it up in firefox. There is a div with 5 tables (used as rows, it's just easier like this). In IE, it looks fine, but in firefox for some reason they are hidden but still take up space. The even weirder thing is that if you click an image and bring up the popup, it fixes itself. This doesn't happen in IE, only in firefox. I think it's a JavaScript issue, so that's why I'm posting it here. I could be wrong though...