SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Where can I report a domain seller who has not honored a transaction before?

I would like to inform the Sitepoint community that the domain, [removed - we don't allow accusations in the forums]

The seller, previously owner of ******, gave wrong username and password and just vanished without a trace from the forum. Such webmaster has no business doing trading transaction in a forum such as SitePoint.
    Last edited by Matt Mickiewicz; Jul 4, 2007 at 11:13.

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hello.
    Id he scamer? Or what happend?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't think sitepoint does anything about scammers. It is not really fair to offer a marketplace and then say you won't help keep it honest. Perhaps a trader rating plug-in would help, at least people can see who to trust and who not to?

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jg123 View Post
    I don't think sitepoint does anything about scammers. It is not really fair to offer a marketplace and then say you won't help keep it honest. Perhaps a trader rating plug-in would help, at least people can see who to trust and who not to?
    Reputation is something we are actively working on. In future you can expect an ebay-style seller rating, which should reduce the number of scammers.