SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast WEBDOMAIN.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

.eu big summer tour.

EURid, the official .eu tld registry, will begin this summer an advertising campaign intended to promote the use of its extension.The principle: show what the registrants are doing with their .eu .To achieve this goal, EURid will send soon to all their registrants a proposal to promote their Internet website. It will be turned in a survey-like:"Tell us how you use your .eu and we will promote it for you..."The hidden purpose is, of course, to bring a fresh air into the life of this extension.Everyone remember the Sunrise periods fiasco and how they were followed by a long period of complaints and law suits.EURid would certainly like to motivate new registrants to go in and draw a new image of this tld.This campaign will begin in Belgium and Czech Republic in July 2007."Winners" will see their testimonials printed on real banners. They will be exposed in the Luxemburg train station in Brussels, a place crossed by thousands of users coming from all Europe. .eu users, show your faces now !
    WEBDOMAIN.com: WHERE IT ALL BEGINS!
    We host web sites and register domain names since 2000.
    CLICK HERE TO CONTACT A SALES REPRESENTATIVE LIVE!

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another copy/paste thread. I've seen it in three other web hosting related forums. Why don't you just discuss this issue instead of pasting one and the same anywhere.
    Best 10 Web Hosting | Daw Hosting Blog
    Web Host Directory and Hosting Blog
    Help You To Establish Successful Online Business

SitePoint Enthusiast WEBDOMAIN.com's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have the posts to be exclusive to only one place?
    I was under the impression that discussion forums were place to discuss about topic. I am starting a discussion here, well, am I not allowed to start it also on other places? Or is that any kind of bad behavior I am not aware of?

Please, light my fire
    WEBDOMAIN.com: WHERE IT ALL BEGINS!
    We host web sites and register domain names since 2000.
    CLICK HERE TO CONTACT A SALES REPRESENTATIVE LIVE!