SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Please Increase Attachments on Premium Listing to 6 or more

As per my title, the cost of listing is $40 so some additional attachments would be nice. Plus these businesses tend to be a little more intricate and require more screenshots of earnings, ect....

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jg123 View Post
    As per my title, the cost of listing is $40 so some additional attachments would be nice. Plus these businesses tend to be a little more intricate and require more screenshots of earnings, ect....
    Just coming from another member who's sold quite a few websites here, on other forums, on eBay, and offline... I've always gotten higher bids from more reputable buyers by setting up a separate section on the website for sale which provides the information about the sale and the business. Link it from the auction/description and you can place as much information there as you need.

Lots of well-organized information makes it clear you've nothing to hide. A higher limit on SitePoint may be nice, just not as organized for large amounts of info.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess I agree but I think once your paying a premium amount to list your site you should be given some premium listing features. I can't see it being a big deal cost wise for a couple of extra image spaces per premium listing and maybe a higher limit for characters.

SitePoint Cofounder Mark Harbottle's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I think this is a good idea. I'll add it to our requested list of features. It's an easy on to implement, so shouldn't take too long - I hope!
    Mark Harbottle - Co-Founder
    sitepoint.com - Master The Web!

Team SitePoint
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The limit of 4 attachments per auction has been increased to 8 for now.