User Tag List

Hybrid View

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    HI-

I have heard that advertising in newsletters can give you some great exposure. However, how do you go about finding the right newsletter to advertise in. I have an online health store and realize that I will want to pick a newsletter with a good target audience. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

TIA,
    Leanna

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Leanna,

Not only can advertising in newsletters get you "great exposure", but it can yield extremely high clickthrough rates. This factor is magnified when you advertise in an appropriate/relevant newsletter. As a complete coincidence, I just happen to have a niche website and newsletter which you might be interested in advertising on/in. My visitors are obviously "health conscious" and I only allow advertisers for products which I believe in and are from reputable companies.

If interested, please contact me via e-mail for further discussions.

------------------
    Get in shape naturally!
    Gain Muscle, Lose Fat, Feel Better
    http://www.allnaturalbodybuilding.com

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi, Leanna... You can advertise in my just-beginning newsletter for almost free (okay, I'll charge you $2.00!--pay me through PayPal)-- my site targets the parents of adolescent kids and the teens and preteens who are their children.... If your site is one I think could be beneficial to my visitors, then I'd let you advertise in my newsletter, which only has 500 subscribers so far, but growing daily! It comes out weekly... you can see samples at my site (click on Archives).--Jean

------------------
    Parenting Adolescents
    ---Where parents & teens get expert answers for free.---

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Allnaturalbodybuilding,
    I believe that you may respond by telling Leanna to email you to discuss the advertising further. As far as I know, you should be OK, although the final decision is the moderator's.

jean_bridge,
    I DO know that you cannot come out and directly advertise your newsletter and prices to Leanna. Please stop and keep in mind that Matt and Eric do not tolerate this in the Webmaster Resources Forums. Ask Leanna to email you for details instead of telling her on the WR forums.

------------------
    Isaiah Walter
    Founder and Owner
    ------------------
    Federation Fire - Internet Solutions
    Professional Internet design for non-professional prices™

Matt Mickiewicz
    SitePoint Community Guest
    I'm gonna let this thread stay, but in the future please keep financial transactions and advertising of ad space availability out of these forums.

------------------
    http://www.webmaster-resources.com
    Articles, Reviews & Resources for webmasters!