SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Thread: B2B Suggestions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

I am in charge of the online promotion for a B2B site named PolyesterOnline.Com (http://www.polyesteronline.com) I am looking for suggestions on how I can best publicize this type (B2B) of a website.

Please have a look at the site and help me plan a suitable strategy for the same.
    Search engines have already been tried and accomplished to a certain degree.

Any more... please send it in.

Thanks & BYE!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I would try to trade links with some other related sites. Also I would sign up with reporting.net to offer a affiliate program for your site. This will help to get your name out and bring in extra cash.

Also print postcards mail them out. Get in touch with your local Chamber of Commerce. Promote, Promote, and promote more. I think you should merge cutting edge technology with traditional marketing strategy. I think that offline advertising is much more productive. At least it has held true in my case.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    P.S. Not in a bad way just some constructive critizism. I think the site is as boring as Polyester is! Liven it up!!

********* Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree w/bgotty about promotion. The site's o.k. I don't want to go into too much about the site as this ins't the forum for that. You may, however, want to do something else with the rules posting. I agree that they should be visible, but maybe not that much. It might discourage posters.

------------------
    Street Bikers United
    C&M Web Design

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Reporting.Net asks me for a username and password without giving me an option to resgister @ their website.

Please give me a solutiong for this.

Thank you very much for the valuablle criticism.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Mike,

Got your point...but the reason why we would like to have the rules first is that we do not want any fly-by-nite polyester dealer to take the site for a test..and just play around with the postings..and dealing listed out there...so we have just made the process a little long so that only interested folks would come in.

Do let me know your viewpoints on this.

Thanks once again,

********* Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If you want that type of forum, but don't want to have to pay for it, go to Ultra Board.

What I meant by saying that you may "want to do something else with the rules posting. I agree that they should be visible, but maybe not that much. It might discourage posters." is pretty self explanatory. For example, when you visit these forums, are you forced to read the rules before posting? No. Instead, there is a link to the forum rules. I think the way you have it set up, may discourage visitors from posting.

Mike

------------------
    Street Bikers United protecting the rights of motorcyclists worldwide.
    Cosmic Custom Airbrush - Hawaii's premier airbrush studio.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Webguru > Reporting.net is powered by befree. To sign up to reporting.net, use www.befree.com and look for "affiliates" and "sign up now!" Reporting.net is used for showing your current stats and for selecting new merchants.