SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Wizard silver trophybronze trophy Nadia P's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Posting comments in the templates section

Why are some comments allowed in the Templates for sale section and others not. I'm sure I posted a comment to a sale and it appears to have been removed within minutes.

It wasn't a derogetory comment at all - just that there was a problem with the layout... is this not allowed? Shouldn't unsuspecting buyers be aware if there are possible problems with a template??

Curious?

Nadia

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nadia, contest holders are allowed to remove comments - therefore if they took acception to yours post they could have removed it - even if you are being helpful - the contest holder might not want the hassle of fixing it before someone buys it

PM me the link and I will take a look - please don't post the link in this thread
    Regular user

SitePoint Wizard silver trophybronze trophy Nadia P's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Nadia, contest holders are allowed to remove comments -
    Ah, didn't know this, thanks.

therefore if they took acception to yours post they could have removed it - even if you are being helpful - the contest holder might not want the hassle of fixing it before someone buys it
    Well for the price they were selling it for, I would expect it to be fixed... but as they say "buyer beware" I guess :-)

PM me the link and I will take a look - please don't post the link in this thread
    Ok, will do

Nadia