SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Google Ads Into WordPress Themes HELP

Hello,

I have recently starting Wordpress and when I post the script for the google ads into the content area I get an error such as:

"Forbidden
    You don't have permission to access /wp-admin/post.php on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request. "

Can someone please help me with this?

I would like to be able to have code added to my blog posts as I go. Things like affiliate banners and other google ads.

An example that I have seen is at www.kingnomar.com where he has google ads in the content.

I will post some more questions about getting Technorati, D i G g, Stumble Upon as options after each post. Does anyone know how to do that also?

Thanks for reading and responding in advance. I look forward to the help.

Also if there are sites that show how to edit the themes to better support ads and other RSS tools please point me around!
    Stephen

Bananas contain Zinc fonzerelli_79's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with regards to technorati, **** etc - use share this - its a fantastic plugin and uses one link instead of several

if you prefer to use individual links, there are loads in the official plugin directory

adding google to your content is very easy. to place it in your posts just create a class and align it right and then place the code in a division in the post

if your unsure pm me and ill show you how

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Great tool. It's got all the major social networking sites! Obviously as more pop up from the Internet the updates will also come. Looking forward to figuring this out. I just learned how to use WordPress today. I appreciate the help. Anything else that can point me in the right direction keep it coming!

Great help!!!!
    Stephen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ok so I have downloaded the adsense deluxe php package the latest version and uploaded it all according to plan.

It shows up and I get my code but I keep getting a similar error.

If anyone has a better step by step aside from what the guide that comes with it please let me know. The frustration is beginning to set in.
    Stephen

Non-Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

Have you tried posting/ your question on Wordpress.org? Here is one thread that may help.

http://wordpress.org/support/topic/72899?replies=5

Rich