Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Marubozo View Post
    I agree with your reasons to unsubscribe but I'll add one more:

• Stop posting so much. I realize that a lot of new content is good but if your posts are somewhat lengthy don't post so much in one day because as a regular reader I won't be able to keep up.
    This one can be frustrating for me. I subscribe to a number of sites that I like to read so it can be difficult to keep up as it is, but when a site begins posting 4, 5 or more times a day and they are long posts I simply can't keep up. If the posts are short, sure that is no problem, but anything a few pages long that requires some thought isn't digestible enough.

It is a shame too because often these posts are actually of good quality with decent content, but if you take a day off or don't check regularly you can find yourself with hours of reading to get caught up.
    Guess I am safe in that aspect! I have a few dedicated readers but unfortunately I only have new material to post every couple of weeks. No big deal as far as I am concerned. I just like to share what I find and only get a chance to find new stuff when I am not working.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by jt_va View Post
    Most of the blogs that I have read stink. A waste of time to read. I don't waste my time visiting blogs anymore because they stink.
    Despite everything I said, this is still holds true for the vast majority and I wholeheartedly agree.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I unsubscribe to partial feeds. I don't get the time to just go thorough each of the links.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I unsubscribe to sitepoint threads that are almost a year old and STILL spamming my inbox.
    Start a new thread, people!!!