SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

posting craigslist ads thorugh php scirpts...

Hi,

I would like to know how I can post to craigslist via php scripts.

What variables do I use? Is there an API for craigslist?

I know that this is possible because I have seen commercial php software that is capable of auto posting to craigslist.

Any help to get me started would be much appreciated. Thank you!
    http://blisstronix.com~Shopping should be pure bliss ~ Shop for your favorite electronics ~ Great items, Great service, Rock Bottom Prices.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ugh. I hate Craigslist spam. Good luck breaking the CAPTCHA images designed to prevent automated posting.

We're from teh basements.
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Once you get past the captchas, you still have to read their confirmation e-mail, click the link inside the e-mail, and then click the "publish" button on the page opened by that link.

So the answer is no.

Follow Me On Twitter: @djg gold trophysilver trophybronze trophy Dan Grossman's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by World Wide Weird View Post
    Once you get past the captchas, you still have to read their confirmation e-mail, click the link inside the e-mail, and then click the "publish" button on the page opened by that link.
    Hate to help, but not if you have a Craigslist account. Posts show up without an e-mail confirmation.

SitePoint Addict scoobasteve1982's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I Hate Craigslist Spam!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol no im not spamming.

I want to post products for sale on there. I want to list 3 or 4 products per day. Doing this manually would take forever. Especially when I have to drag thorugh the database to extract products that meet my criteria for posting. building the form is not difficult, but I need to know how I can post to CL. Any directions would be appreciated. thanks
    http://blisstronix.com~Shopping should be pure bliss ~ Shop for your favorite electronics ~ Great items, Great service, Rock Bottom Prices.