User Tag List

Thread: endore.com?

Just Blow It bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    123 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

endore.com?

Anyone have any experience with this host? I'm looking to move my choruses website from our current host (who was my choice, and a particularly bad one at that) to a new one. I need one with a lot of space since part of the website is devoted to learning "tapes" that are now downloadable via the web for our members to learn their music for.

This hosts price is good for as much space and bandwidth. I searched on Google and did find one review site that had 10 reviews on it, all of which were positive. The only other comments I could find via the web were one's from people being hosted, and they of course are all positive. I would just like some more feedback before I make another jump (I do have > 100 email aliases to create too, so I am trying to keep this jump from occurring too often).

Thanks,
    Dave
    Dave Maxwell - Manage Your Site Team Leader
    My favorite YouTube Video! | Star Wars, Dr Suess Style
    Learn how to be ready for The Forums' Move to Discourse

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I use Endore.net at the moment. My overall impression is alright, I have yet to ask for anything much from them. They said there would be some sort of stats program about 3 months ago but still no show I guess for the price they are good though.

Support can be done through MSN AOL and ICQ as well if you have another company in mind maybe you should go with them. There not great there not amazingly bad either.
    Back Again