User Tag List

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Credit card processing on my web page

Hi,

I'm building a website where I will need to be able to process credit cards. I've been swamped with information about shopping carts with tons of features I don't need, but I've had a hard time finding what I'm looking for.

I am imagining something very simple that I can insert into my page. My code calculates pricing already but I'd like to be able to just pass the price over to a credit card processing app with text boxes to collect all the buyer's payment information and has a submit button on it. On submission, the app will return either a success or fail to me and I can continue with printing a receipt or a rejection.

I'm wondering if anyone has suggestions on where to look for examples and information on integrating of this type of thing into my web page.

Thanks,
    Dave

dooby dooby doo silver trophybronze trophy
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Tagged
    3 Thread(s)
    There are tons of credit card processing sites/apps such as Paypal, Protx, world Pay etc.
    Paypal is a breeze to set up and has excellent docimentation and developer tools, protx is a bit of a bind and can be tempramental and I haven't used world pay so I cant comment!
    Mike Swiffin - Community Team Advisor
    Only a woman can read between the lines of a one word answer.....

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    eSelect is also a good one.