Hi Guys,

Sorry, this problem is dead basic i bet but i can't figure it out! basically when editing blog posts, if the user has no entries to edit then "sorry no entries exhist at present" but if the y do exhist then echo them out , i did the usual if/else but it isn't working heres the code:

PHP Code:
<?php

// Get the users id...//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

$id $_GET['id'];

// Delete the blog post from the site...////////////////////////////////////////////

if($_GET['action']=='DelCom') {

mysql_query("DELETE FROM member_comments WHERE id='$id'");
          echo 
"<p>The Blog Post Has Been Deleted Successfully <a href=\"javascript: history.go(-1)\">Go Back</a></p>";  
     } 

// Make a query to retrieve the comments.../////////////////////////////////////////        

$query2 "SELECT * FROM member_comments WHERE mid='$id'";   

$result = @mysql_query($query2) or die(mysql_error());

// No commenst on blog...///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

if($mysql_num_rows == 0) {

echo 
"<p>Sorry, You Have No Posts To Edit Yet!</p>";

} else {

// display the profile comments in a loop...////////////////////////////////////////

while($row mysql_fetch_array($result)) {

$post $row['comments'];

$post_id $row['id'];

echo 
"<table width=\"100%\" border=\"1\" bordercolor=\"black\" cellpadding=\"2\" cellspacing=\"0\">
           <tr>
           <td width=\"20%\" bgcolor=\"#E2E2E2\"><p>Blog Post: 
$post_id</td><td width=\"70%\" bgcolor=\"#E2E2E2\"><p>$post</td><td bgcolor=\"#E2E2E2\"><p><a href=\"edit_blog.php?action=DelCom&id=$post_id\" onclick=\"return confirm('Are You Sure You Want To Delete This Blog Post?');\">Delete</a>/<a href=\"edit_blog_comments.php?id=$post_id\">Edit</a></td>
           </tr>
           </table><br />"
;         
     }
  }
?>
thanks for the help guys

Graham