As some of you may know from my previous posts, I am a PhP newbie.

I have an undaunting task of learning CSS, MySQL and PhP concurrently.

Although it's a bit of a struggle, I am getting by with your help and the help of many books.

The book by Kevin Yank "Build your own Database Driven Website using Php & MySQL has been invaluable to me.

While I got through each chapter with minumum difficulty, I am stumped as how to layout my page in PhP.

For instance, We created an interactive joke database and displayed the output in a browser. The output was displayed beginning in the upper lefthand corner of the page and proceeded downward.

I am trying to figure out how to manipulate the output, say to the center or maybe right justified. His book, albeit a good one failed to touch on this subject.

I am envisioning creating my reports (webpages) in PhP and would appreciate any reference manuals you can point me too.

I thought perhaps I should be looking at CSS to manipulate the output look but could not see how to tie the two together regarding the actual content of the PhP page.

As I'm typing, I'm thinking; Is it possible that once I pull the PhP page into my HTML, I will be able to structure the output using CSS at that point?

Thanx in advance for your help