I've been using the Innova WYSIWYG editor for quite some time now and I love it... however I'm open to suggestions in order to get this thing working.

I'm attempting to integrate the Googie spell checker with this editor, but I continue to receive an error: Invalid Argument

I have pasted my code below. If I remove the line "oEdit1.REPLACE("txtContent");" from the second script - everything works fine. The problem is that this line is what actually fires off the conversion of the textarea to the WYSIWYG editor.

What is this error actually telling me and is there a way to get around it?

Code:
<textarea id="txtContent" name="Message" rows="10" style="width:100%" class="textarea">
<?php
function encodeHTML($sHTML)
{
$sHTML=ereg_replace("&","&amp;",$sHTML);
$sHTML=ereg_replace("<","&lt;",$sHTML);
$sHTML=ereg_replace(">","&gt;",$sHTML);
return $sHTML;
}

if(isset($_POST["txtContent"]))
{
$sContent=stripslashes($_POST['txtContent']); //Remove slashes
echo encodeHTML($sContent);
}
?></textarea>

</td>
</tr>

</table>

<script type="text/javascript">
    var googie1 = new GoogieSpell("googiespell/", "easyedit/sendReq.php?lang=");
    googie1.decorateTextarea("txtContent");
  </script>

<script>
var oEdit1 = new InnovaEditor("oEdit1");
oEdit1.width="90%";
oEdit1.height="250px";
oEdit1.features=["Print","|","Cut","Copy","Paste","|","Undo","Redo","|","Hyperlink","|","RemoveFormat","BRK","ForeColor","BackColor","|","FontName","FontSize","|","Bold","Italic","Underline","Strikethrough","|","Superscript","Subscript","|","JustifyLeft","JustifyCenter","JustifyRight","JustifyFull","|","Numbering","Bullets","|","Indent","Outdent"];
oEdit1.useBR=true;
oEdit1.btnSpellCheck=true;
oEdit1.useTagSelector=false;
oEdit1.preserveSpace=true;
oEdit1.btnStyles=true;
oEdit1.css="<?=$site_url?>/style.css";
oEdit1.cmdAssetManager="modalDialogShow('/insite/easyedit/assetmanager/assetmanager.php',650,500);";
oEdit1.REPLACE("txtContent");
</script>