SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question E-Gold Programming Problem! Help Me Please!

Hello all my PHP cheetahs! I hope you all are fine

*Please read the following problem, if and only if you know about egold payment gateway integration.

I am coding a HYIP site for my client, but problem is that: when someone pays through egold then we recieve hidden fields from egold site, but how can I know this hidden fields are coming from egold site or any other site.

This is really important for security, because I care my client. And this will stop fake deposits.

I hope you understand what I needed. So, plz help me.
    I will be very thankfull to you.

Good Luck you all!
    Best Regards,
    Kashif.

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't know about E-Gold, but I know that you can see where a request is coming from in your $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER']; The problem is this can be spoofed if someone really wanted to. I think the browser needs to have something enabled, but is on by default. This is pretty reliable, but if you really want security, you might need access to the e-gold site to send some encrypted public key along with their information that you can validate with.

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Rtfm

Quote Originally Posted by kashifsiddiqui View Post
    Hello all my PHP cheetahs! I hope you all are fine

*Please read the following problem, if and only if you know about egold payment gateway integration.

I am coding a HYIP site for my client, but problem is that: when someone pays through egold then we recieve hidden fields from egold site, but how can I know this hidden fields are coming from egold site or any other site.

This is really important for security, because I care my client. And this will stop fake deposits.

I hope you understand what I needed. So, plz help me.
    I will be very thankfull to you.

Good Luck you all!
    Best Regards,
    Kashif.
    e-gold has some clever solutions to this problem.

You need to go to the e-gold site & _study_ the documentation for the SCI and programming interface.

I hope this helps,

Bob