SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Selecting multiple fields with JS

Hi there,

for our travel community, we are looking for a little Javascript that allows us to let the visitors "highlight" several months of the year and submit these months through a form.

The calendar is a simple table and when a user clicks in a table cell of the particular month it should highlight (green).

Below the table there is a submit button which will submit the comma seperated values through a hidden field or so.

Has anyone seen such a script or something similar?

Thanks!
    Kai

CSS & JS/DOM Adept bronze trophy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *shrugs* Does it matter? When you get to a certain skill level, you can just code it without needing to see something very similar first.

What happens if JavaScript support isn't enabled in a user's browser though?
    We miss you, Dan Schulz.
    Learn CSS. | X/HTML Validator | CSS validator
    Dynamic Site Solutions
    Code for Firefox, Chrome, Safari, & Opera, then add fixes for IE, not vice versa.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kravvitz View Post
    *shrugs* Does it matter? When you get to a certain skill level, you can just code it without needing to see something very similar first.

What happens if JavaScript support isn't enabled in a user's browser though?
    If I could code it myself, I wouldn't ask here, would I? I'm no JS coder that's why I thought there is some sort of script available...

The website requires JS anyway.

Anyone seen anything like that?