Ok people... i know this has been debated before... but please provide some feedback... cuz i am leaning towards migrating from NT to UNIX to take advantage of some PHP/MySQL apps and session mgmt

I currently have a COLDFUSION/MS SQL site... i will list my pros and cons...

NT CF/MS SQL Pros
- CF is a easy language, MS SQL has a great GUI, MySQL and PHP is now available via some NT hosting or you can configure it via a remote MySQL connection, can create customized apps

NT CF/MS SQL Cons
- not many Virtual Hosts' servers can handle the resource strain, Dedicated servers are too expensive, CF was bought by Macromedia, uptime is bad

Unix PhPMySQL Pros
- Virtual and Dedicated hosting is much cheaper, my guestbook and Msgboard will be PHP, could learn PHP and have the MSG board control session mgmt for the entire site, or i can convert to PostNuke, i hear MySQL handles records really quick, uptime is great, MyPHPADMIN helps in the GUI department, Apps are FREE or can learn to create custom appz

Unix PhPMySQL Cons
- i have to learn PHP... hmmm... what else...

Ok people... what are your experiences... I want to make the plunge to Unix... cuz I ultimately want good session mgmt throughout my site... or maybe cuz I'm lazy and want all those kewl PHP apps... BTW... CGI is a resource hog...

laterz...