I noticed that some people had trouble with unit and functional tests in chapter 6, but nothing came up re: chapter 8. I copied in the code, checked it twice, and just copied the code_archive files, all with the same result. These are the errors I'm getting:

Code:
  1) Failure:
test_should_redirect_after_login_with_return_url(AccountControllerTest)
    [/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/assertions/response_assertions.rb:86:in `assert_redirected_to'
     /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/assertions/response_assertions.rb:35:in `assert_redirected_to'
     ./test/functional/account_controller_test.rb:39:in `test_should_redirect_after_login_with_return_url']:
response is not a redirection to all of the options supplied (redirection is <{"controller"=>"story"}>), difference: <{"action"=>"new"}>

2) Error:
test_should_add_story(StoryControllerTest):
NoMethodError: You have a nil object when you didn't expect it!
You might have expected an instance of ActiveRecord::Base.
The error occurred while evaluating nil.new_record?
    ./test/functional/story_controller_test.rb:40:in `test_should_add_story'

3) Failure:
test_should_indicate_logged_in_user(StoryControllerTest) [./test/functional/story_controller_test.rb:99]:
<#<User:0x33aaa90
 @attributes=
  {"name"=>"Patrick Lenz",
   "id"=>"1",
   "password"=>"sekrit",
   "login"=>"patrick",
   "email"=>"patrick@lenz.sh"}>> expected but was
<nil>.

4) Error:
test_should_reject_missing_story_attribute(StoryControllerTest):
You might have expected an instance of ActiveRecord::Base.
The error occurred while evaluating nil.errors
    ./test/functional/story_controller_test.rb:47:in `test_should_reject_missing_story_attribute'

5) Failure:
test_should_show_new(StoryControllerTest)
    [/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/assertions/response_assertions.rb:26:in `assert_response'
     /usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/assertions/response_assertions.rb:18:in `assert_response'
     ./test/functional/story_controller_test.rb:25:in `test_should_show_new']:
Expected response to be a <:success>, but was <302>

6) Failure:
test_should_show_new_form(StoryControllerTest)
    [/usr/local/lib/ruby/gems/1.8/gems/actionpack-1.13.2/lib/action_controller/assertions/selector_assertions.rb:281:in `assert_select'
     ./test/functional/story_controller_test.rb:32:in `test_should_show_new_form']:
Expected at least 3 elements, found 0.
<false> is not true.

7) Error:
test_should_store_user_with_story(StoryControllerTest):
The error occurred while evaluating nil.user
    ./test/functional/story_controller_test.rb:114:in `test_should_store_user_with_story'

21 tests, 44 assertions, 4 failures, 3 errors
rake aborted!
Command failed with status (1): [/usr/local/bin/ruby -Ilib:test "/usr/local...]
I'm positive that it is a problem with the login functionality, but I can't figure out why the first part of the account_controller_test.rb has no login problems, while the 'test_should_redirect_after_login_with_return_url' test and all the tests in the story_controller_test.rb using the protected methods all fail. Any thoughts? Has anyone else had this problem?