SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone know when the new CSS book is out?

Hey gang! Does anyone know when the new CSS book is coming out? I checked under books coming soon and it said March. I'm hoping its soon because I can always use another Sitepoint book. Best investment I've ever made!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i have the css anthology from sitepoint and find it a most helpful reference.

however, i recently found another book which i find very hard to put down. it is call Pro CSS Techniques, authored by Jeff Croft, Ian Lloyd and Dan Rubin. it clearly states on the back cover it is not a learning guide. it is meant for designers currently using XHTML/CSS who want to step up to the next level.

between this and Designing with Web Standards by Jeffrey Zeldman, i find it difficult to do anything else but read most nights after work.

Team SitePoint
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Art & Science of CSS (our next CSS book - I have a copy here and it looks great!) will be launched very soon. We're just trying to get through the launch of The Principles of Beautiful Web Design first (which sold out in the first few days of sale!)
    Simon Mackie