SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Does anyone know CGI, and would be willing to help me set-up Ultimate Bulletin Board Version 5.44B, I believe this is the one used on SitePoint aswell.

Would it be best to recieve help from individuals on this Forum, or should I pay for the software to be manually set up.

Thanks, Neo.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi,

If you want, I'll set it up for you for free. I've done it many times, so it's pretty easy for me. E-mail me at the address in my profile and we'll talk.

------------------
    Timothy

MSN: TimothyD2000

SitePoint Enthusiast
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is this software that you've purchased, and if so what's the price for it. How does it compare to using something like coolboards? I like these forums, but I like the ability to change views I get on coolboards, the price is FREE and I don't have to host it on my server. Any comments? Downfalls with Coolboard is that it's slower than I'd like it to be and it has banners (which you can remove if you pay the $25 per month).

April

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'd go with UBB over coolboards.com anyday. Besides, coolboards isn't even the best free providor. EzBoard is better if you can't get UBB or VBulletin.