User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Adding scrollbars to X Drag/Resize/Maximize

Hi,

My Back Office tool was all in frame, and thanks to that brilliant X library, i rebuilt the site in Ajax, and now my frames are in containers like this:
    http://cross-browser.com/x/examples/drag1.php
    A lot of content, tables, other div go into these elements, and I have almost no problem... except one: I can't get scrollbars, and a lot of my pages need it. I wonder if there is a function in X for making cool scrollbars - I didn't find, and if it's possible to implement it in the X Drag/Resize/Maximize elements.

I have seen as well the splitter, very good, and I wonder if that can be implemented as well.

Thanks if you can answer.

Thomas

I'll take mine raw silver trophy MikeFoster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hi Thomas,

Please don't post the same question at three different forums. I replied to your post at HFT because that was the first one I saw.

I'll take mine raw silver trophy MikeFoster's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Thomas, I apologize. I certainly didn't mean to be rude (dang I shouldn't post until I'm awake). Of course, you may post your questions whereever you like and in as many forums as you like - I should not consider that to be any of my business. And perhaps you will get some good ideas from other people in the other forums.