SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

SitePoint Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was curious how involved it is to design pages for wireless, as I have a client who just might insist

For Dreamweaver users, there is an extension by Nokia for making WML pages at the Dreamweaver users at http://dynamic.macromedia.com/bin/MM...eaver/main.jsp

What I am curious about, though, is to what extent a plug-in is even needed, as it was my understanding that it is not that hard. But not having been and done...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I`ve yet to try out this plug but it does seem to be getting good reviews now after a shaky (buggy) start.

I went and peeked at a few WAP information sites and came away with the feeling that developers have a lot of information to sift through to find the specs, I know I didnt easily find anything so I can`t help but think a plug which handles the specification for you is a great idea.

I`d be interested in trying to make a WAP site at some point later in the year (just for fun). I wonder just how far you can push the WAP standard for people who are using more advanced WAP devices such as handhelds with larger screens.

------------------
    Garry Lacey
    The Creative Resource
    www.sc2.redhotant.com