Hi everyone!

I've already posted a thread for this problem but nobody seems to be able to tell me a fix. I have created this new thread with the error as the title in a hopes of someone recognising it. I am using code from the book so surely it should be working right? But I get this error when I run this script. Again I'm sorry to open up a new thread on this but it is a problem I need to try and fix, I've found no other threads that can help me so far.

Warning: filesize() [function.filesize]: stat failed for C:\WINDOWS\TEMP\phpB.tmp in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\filestore.php on line 85

Warning: fread() [function.fread]: Length parameter must be greater than 0 in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\filestore.php on line 85

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\filestore.php:85) in C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\filestore.php on line 104

Like I say, I've had a few people try to help me with this problem, I've tried changing permisions for the file. Everything I seem to try does not work.

This thread will show everything I've tried so far:
http://www.sitepoint.com/forums/showthread.php?t=462616

Again, sorry for writing another thread. I felt it important to name the topic the error, in the hopes of getting a better response.