User Tag List

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question Please review my website - Paid2Review.co.uk

Hi there,

My website has been around a few months but i've made quite a few changes recently, I would appreciate any feedback - good or bad

http://www.paid2review.co.uk

Thank you.
    Matt
    Learn how to earn money whilst online at www.paid2review.co.uk

<code></code><WoW></WoW> nukeemusn's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Your branding could use some work. It looks a little too simplistic and amateurish.

The contrast of white on a light-ish blue in your navbar could use some work, too.

The rest of the layout is blocky and kind of disorganized. Almsot liek you just took elemetns and pasted them randomly on a piece of paper.

Also, I'd recommend against using table-based layout. they make your site inaccessible. In the UK, it's not only courtesy to make accessable sites, it's the law.
    My Blog
    The Obsidian Order - WoW Guild on US-Nagrand
    nukeemusn = Nuclear Electricians Mate US Navy

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    hey it looks gud... but i think u r using too much space b/w your paragraphs... if possibel reduce them so that the length of ur website also reduces... rest i feel it looks gud...

SitePoint Evangelist OwainGDWilliams's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I found your site too wide, I had to put my browser window to full screen to make sure I saw the nav bar correctly. I run 1024 x 768.

Maybe put some padding on to the background colour when you hover over your background colour aswell.

Finally maybe try and reorganise your information, there is a lot of text on the first page and personally it would put me off looking at your site.

O.
    Failure happens, its what you learn from it that is important!

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1) I don't like the blue color in the header. also the logo seems to be too simple.
    2) I also dislike the Latest Cashback Offers and even the whole left bar. You should try to make it more 'modern'.
    DesignFest.eu - Rate and let your site be rated

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Overall nice simple and nice design. Change your logo and header. Text in the bottom half o the page isn't looking too well as well, try adding fonts etc

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The first thing that caught the eye is your logo, which is a good thing. A bad thing though is that the logo isn't too good. In my opinion you should work some more on that part

I like the icons on the navigation bar, they look good. Maybe just center them instead of "topping" them? It would look better.

When you have such a wide website, the font size could easily get a little bigger. It would definately be an improvement.

Good luck!
    - Alexander Kinnunen

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow... It si really a wonderful site. That looks really good..You did an awesome job. You are awesome and greatly APPRECIATED!!!
    Thanks so much..

SitePoint Member
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Smile

Hello. My website has been on the web for a long time. I have spent the last few months doing improvements. Is there anyone who has any advice? The subject of my website is making money online: www.2create-a-money-making-website.com

Thanks

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like it but the header needs work. I am also not a big fan of a banner that falshs to much like you have in the middle if the homepage. Sure that banner wants to get noticed but i think you want your whole site to ge noticed. Otherwise everything else looked good. Was a long page might want to tighten it up a little.

SitePoint Evangelist bradical1379's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Looks like alot of advertisements. I don't know where to start reading, and where to not click. Seems very busy.

Maybe you should try a heat map to get an idea of where to place some ads. Seems very arbitrary right now, and not very well executed.