Quote Originally Posted by Cheesedude
I'd like to ask just why you are so pro-Google.
I would like to ask why you are so contra-Google.

I've SHOWN YOU in other threads that Yahoo is a superior search engine.
For example...?

I've shown you how Yahoo ranks what you are looking for at the top of the first page and Google has it buried around position 175.
That has never happened to me. Maybe you are not using the correct search terms?

FACT: Older websites and those with money to buy dozens of domain names to create linkfarms will do much better in Google than they will in Yahoo.
Evidence...?

FACT: You often cannot find a website in Google if it is newer than 6 months even when you search using the website name.
Wrong. I've had a website with a completely new domain name and completely new contents listed near the top of Google for relatively popular keywords just weeks after its release, with almost no promotion and with no submit to Google.

FACT: Relevance matters. Google spews out tons of irrelevant crap in its SERPS and often buries what you are looking for FAR BENEATH the irrelevant crap.
Again, that has never happened to me.

FACT: Google relies more heavily on off-page factors and thus is easier to game for those with money or existing sites to use as sources of links.
As opposed to those who game Yahoo! from within the same page?

85 - 90% of the traffic to my spam page is from Google.
That is pseudo-statistical. Without information on Google's search market share for the keywords which are being searched for by users coming to your sites, you can not draw any conclusions from that information.

My legitimate website ranks in the top 10 for many terms in Yahoo. It is nowhere to be found in Google.
I sense the source for your rather constant bashing of Google. Reminds be a bit f the story posted at http://www.google-watch-watch.org/

Prove that Google provides results that are more relevant and timely than Yahoo!
Since no objective criteria is presented, such a request is impossible to fulfill. You are thereby shifting the burden of evidence, which is a logical fallacy.