I could use some feedback - this is a really basic question but I wonder how others keep track of all the info/images/etc that is part of their website.

<UL TYPE=SQUARE>
<LI>Do you keep all the subdirectories of images/pages in one folder and manually keep track of it's size...
<LI>Does your hosting company keep track of the size...
<LI>CuteFTP shows each of the folder sizes but when you view the www/ folder it always shows 1024k...
<LI>I'm using Dreamweaver but there are some images there that are not uploaded to my pages...
<LI>Do you have another way?
</UL>

I'm not using a paid hosting company. I am using 'Free' NetFirms at the moment which has 25 MB of space including CGI-bin. Under each account, I have multiple web galleries for different people and my own website, each in it's own folder/directory and would like to keep track of each individual web gallery/website and also the entire size of everything under each NetFirms account...not that I will go over 25 MB &lt;grin&gt;

I have 3 NetFirm accounts and I'm assuming that I will have to do this manually...At the time being I'm just adding all the folder sizes together and keeping them in my databinder but wondered if there was another way to go...

Thanks, WebKat

------------------
My PawPrints by WebKat
"Let's keep Ethics on the Web"