SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Web Design Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

"My Recent Posts" not showing?

Don't know if this is an issue that is known or not, if so, I'm sorry.

It seems that recently (I don't know how long it's been going on) whenever I make a post, they don't show up under "My Recent Posts". It seems from my keeping an eye on it, that the thread will eventually show up there, but only after someone makes a reply to the thread, not before. This isn't how it was before the upgrade to the newer VB, so I don't know if this is suppose to be happening?
    Deron Sizemore
    ----------
    My Sites: LogoGala | Golf Ledger (coming soon)
    Twitter: Deron Sizemore

I ♥ PHP
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I agree. I raised this back in the upgrade thread before Christmas and it seems to have been ignored. It is driving me crazy as it is a major feature in the way I use the forums.

Web Design Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J Windebank View Post
    I agree. I raised this back in the upgrade thread before Christmas and it seems to have been ignored. It is driving me crazy as it is a major feature in the way I use the forums.

Yeah I know. Sometimes I make a ton of posts and then forget where I made them and the only way I can check for replies is by "My Recent Posts".

It wouldn't be so bad if I knew for sure that the thread would show up there once someone made a reply (cause that's what seems to be happening), but I don't know that for sure. So I don't want to just ignore the threads I've posted in thinking no one has replied because I don't have it in my recent posts. If it's not suppose to show up until someone replies, then cool.
    Deron Sizemore
    ----------
    My Sites: LogoGala | Golf Ledger (coming soon)
    Twitter: Deron Sizemore