User Tag List

Thread: RV sitebuilder?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Question RV sitebuilder?

Hi all,

I am in the process of creating my site, but for ease (as its only going to be a simple site with info as content) i have decided to use RV sitebuilder that comes with te hosting package i have.

Will this be ok for the purpose i require? I guess ill just be limited to what it can do for me as a WYSIWYG editor. It obviosuly has an html editor though

Can anyone reassure me that this is an ok path to go down? What other limitations will i encounter?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramstar View Post
    Hi all,

I am in the process of creating my site, but for ease (as its only going to be a simple site with info as content) i have decided to use RV sitebuilder that comes with te hosting package i have.

Will this be ok for the purpose i require? I guess ill just be limited to what it can do for me as a WYSIWYG editor. It obviosuly has an html editor though

Can anyone reassure me that this is an ok path to go down? What other limitations will i encounter?

Can anyone shed some light? Another thing was that my site can remain simplistic and there is no need for maybe further development in terms of what a coding language can do for me...so can someone maybe shed some info on if a WYSIWYG editor is ok for me to use?
    Thank you

SitePoint Addict
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    not used this myself. If it was a one off and you were never going to build another website then maybe this is the way to go. However, if you want to get more involved in web design (which is why we are all here on sitepoint) then you need to get a good basic understanding of HTML and CSS.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No not really....maybe somewhere down the line...but at the mo...the site is based for marketing/adsense etc...so a simple WYSIWYG editor should suffice no?