SitePoint Sponsor

User Tag List

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No, I've taken assembly, its nothing like C++, PHP, or anything I would find actually useful. I'd say start with a high-level language cause thats what your going to be using.

Aaron, you've said several people have insulted you in this thread. But the fact is, your just not listening. You say you get it, yet you still seem not do get the fact that you don't go to college to learn "programming". Because your based all your logic and responses around that.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's old fashioned to think school can be useless, not the latest trend )

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    No Archbob. I did NOT say several people have insulted me. Please do not put words into someone's mouth. That's very inconsiderate. You're so far off tangent on the original topic that I'm pretty much ignoring everything you've had to say as of late. Maybe one day you'll step down from the high horse and realize you're not always right in every matter by default simply on the merit that you say so.

For the sake of not continuing off the topic, I'm still interested in hearing what others have to say here (have gotten some good points here and there) Sorry Archbob, but I feel your advise is going to do better for me on the ignore list; thanks nonetheless.